Your privacy is important to School For Allied Health Professionals. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
School For Allied Health Professionals may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- *** Your personal information will NEVER be sold or released unless required by law. ***
- We DO NOT store or utilize credit card data on our severs.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the school.
- Information that you send to School For Allied Health Professionals for the purpose of meeting criteria for externships.
Using personal information
School For Allied Health Professionals may use your personal information to:
- Administer your education.
- Enable your access to and use of the school student portal services.
- Send to you your grades and academic progress.
- Collect payments from you; and apply them to your account.
- Send you job opportunities.
Where School For Allied Health Professionals discloses your personal information to its externship locations, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, School For Allied Health Professionals may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
School For Allied Health Professionals will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.